Thank you for visiting our online shop. Protection of your privacy is very important to us. Squashpoint V.O.F. is data controller. You can contact us here (firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 43 23 400 10). Below you will find extensive information about how we handle your data.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM THE PEOPLE THAT VISIT OUR WEBSITE?
When ordering or visiting on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT DATA?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
HOW DO WE USE INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to serve you better
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services (only with your prior approval). You can unsubscribe at any time by using the link at the bottom of each newsletter.
HOW DO WE PROTECT VISITOR INFORMATION?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order or enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other’s rights, property, or safety.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
Being the data subject, you have the following rights according to:
- art. 15 GDPR, the right to obtain information about your personal data which we process, within the scope described therein;
- art. 16 GDPR, the right to immediately demand rectification of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- art. 17 GDPR, the right to request erasure of your personal data stored with us, unless further processing is required:
- - to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information;
- - for compliance with a legal obligation;
- - for reasons of public interest or
- - for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
- art. 18 GDPR, the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data, insofar as:
- - the accuracy of the data is contested by you;
- - the processing is unlawful, but you refuse their erasure;
- - we no longer need the data, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- - you have lodged an objection to the processingin accordance with art. 21 GDPR;
6291 CL Vaals
+31 43 23 400 10